Our Luxury Feline Boarding Suites
Located in Grand Rapids, The Cottages at Cat Clinic North offers cat boarding so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
Each feline guest has the option of staying in one of our luxury boarding suites, each with its own style and decor. These spacious themed rooms provide private accommodations for your cat family to settle in and play while you are away. You can also watch all the fun courtesy of the webcam in your cat's suite!
Fairy Tail Suite: Does your kitty enjoy the classic fairy tales? Your princes and princesses can find their happily ever after in our Fairy "Tail" room. Up to four cats can stay in this room.
City Kitty Suite: Urban, hip, and up-to-date kitties will enjoy our City Kitty room. Up to four cats can stay in this room.
Jungle Cat Suite: Let your kitties release their inner wild cat! The Jungle Cat Suite is our largest room and can accommodate up to five cats.
Feline boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cat Suites
- Family Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Webcams to Watch Your Kitties Play
- Daily Playtime & Individualized Care
- A Clean, Safe & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Careful monitoring by our veterinary staff
- Fresh water provided daily
- Convenient Hours
Feel free to bring one or two of your cat’s favorite personal belongings, such as a blanket, scratching post, or toy
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirements are as follows:
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines: Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies. Please forward your veterinary records to us via fax or email at the time of reservation.
- Fax: (616) 364-9571
- Email: email@example.com
- All cats must be free from internal and external parasites. We require proof of a negative stool sample within the last year.
If your cat is not current on the required vaccines or stool sample check, or if they will be due during your cat’s stay, please arrange for these things to be updated in advance of your cat’s stay with us. We can provide these services at our Cat Clinic North, but they must be scheduled in advance of your cat’s boarding reservation, and subject to appointment availability.
We look forward to your cat's vacation! Call us at (616) 364-1211 to schedule their next stay.